Friday, April 6, 2007

Traveling


A Quote from Mira Nair's movie, "The Namesake".

"Through books one can travel without moving an inch".

But why get stuck in that inch when you can travel for real. Hahaha..no I am not trying to ruin the quote. I respect it from my heart as I have experienced it recently. But that was just a cry from my mind as it was trying to create my second choice. (You would know it if you had read my first ever blog on my reading habits).

The movie wasnt bad though....interesting. I wish I had read the original book from Jhumpa Lahiri.

2 comments:

Vaidehi Dongre said...

ironically they also say, "world is like a book & those who don't travel read only the first page". so travelling is equally imp i guess. i like both; reading & travelling :)

Moneysh said...

Thats a good quote too will remember that! Thanks